CMC 430 is the preferred choice for test engineers in cases where excellent transportability is needed and three currents up to 12.5 A or six voltage outputs are sufficient. Its low weight of just 8.7 kg / 19.2 lbs, and robust design with its edge protection predisposes the device to every outdoor and indoor use. Typically, this device is most suitable in environments where numerical and communication based protection prevails.
With this extraordinarily high precision, it is also an ideal source based calibrator for all kinds of measurement devices, such as energy meters, transducers, PQ meters, and PMUs.
Datasheet: CMC 430 Brochure
For More Details: https://www.omicronenergy.com/en/products/cmc-430/
- Lightest multiple phase secondary test set in the world (8.7 kg/ 19.2 lbs)
- Precise test signals for protection testing and device calibration
- Robust design with shock absorbing edge protection
- All terminals on front side
- Testing static, numerical and communication-based protection schemes (IEC 61850)
- Three powerful 100 W current amplifiers (for example burden measurement)
- Six voltages for testing synchro-check and bay control systems with six voltage inputs
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars
- Store Name: Omicron
- Vendor: Omicron Company
- No ratings found yet!