• Ideal for all-day use, long conference calls and listening to multimedia
• Noise canceling microphone masks nearby talkers for maximum call privacy
• hi-fi stereo with passive noise reduction (Blackwire 5220)
• Variants include universal USB or USB-C
• Connectivity to smartphone and tablet via 3.5 mm
• One-touch call answer/end, volume +/- and mute
• PC wideband audio with noise-canceling microphones for high-quality PC telephony
• Plantronics Manager Pro, an additional purchase, enables your IT team to gain insight into every
compatible Plantronics headset being used company-wide.
The Blackwire 5220 fits your busy workday. Easy to use, its USB or USB-C and 3.5 mm
connectivity lets you work on a variety of devices. Ergonomically designed, it’s comfortable enough
nto wear all day, on your longest calls. The Blackwire 5220—the power to connect and work
neasily is here.
C5210 USB (Monaural); C5210 USB-C (Monaural): C5220 USB (Stereo);C5220 USB-C (Stereo): Built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya®\, Cisco®\, Microsoft® and more.* Certified for Skype for Business
PC via USB/USB-C\, connects to mobile devices and tablets via 3.5mm and devices that support USB-C
Users with extensive PC communication and multimedia
SoundGuard® DIGITAL protects against sound levels above 118dBA; Anti-startle (during calls) detects and eliminates any large sudden increase in signal level; Time-Weighted Average prevents average daily noise exposure from exceeding 85 dBA (enabled by Plantronics Hub).Additional lower level hearing protection against acoustic startle is provided by Plantronics Hub software limiting peak levels to 102 dBA
- Store Name: Ayk Pvt Ltd.
- Vendor: Ayk
1st floor, Al-Sharif Market,Opp. Comprehensive School, Main Model Town Road, Gujranwala, Pakistan,52250.
- No ratings found yet!